Dr. Dre signs Chief Keef to a publishing deal?

1. hes gonna be on detox
2. detox is getting pushed back
3.i would say something about how wack he is but i like him though.(kanye ruined i dont like imo)

1. hes not gon' be in detox cuz detox is in the mastering phase...
2. detox is gettin pushed back AGAIN

I was gonna say, more evidence of the shift in where the music money is these days ... Dre's music endeavors have shifted to hardware development (can't download headphones) & if he's doing publishing deals now, I'm sure their doing a 360-deal to take youtube partnership money, along w/ shows & everything else

I saw someone else made a thread of this & said he was gonna have his own Beats headphones too lol, I can't buy no Chief Keef headphones, I don't know if I could even as a younger guy, not producing or anything, coming up in this era, ... not him, not Ludacris, not Lady Gaga, not freakin Beiber lol, the whole appeal of having Dr. Dre headphones is because he's known for having superior sound ... but as far as having Gaga, Beiber, etc. endorse the product, & having people model them in all Interscope videos, is that those pop artists have those fans that will buy that kind of merchandise just because their a superfan, I don't know how that will translate to a Chief Keef but who knows

Back