Dopemediagroup - dopegfx - therealdopegfx designer fraud alert!!!

kingmpc

Ok it is finally time for me to come to this site to let a few of you know about these fraud designers that are out there taking innocent peoples hard earned money and wages.

No matter how rich you are or poor spending money online is always something people are worried about doing, soundclick has a few regular designers we just want to let you know about the ones to watch out for and one in particular who is stealing 100's and in this latest instant 1000's of dollars from innocent people!!

This guy happens to be known as Dopegfx or Dopemediagroup the guy is a FRAUD! he is a little german kid that is out there scamming people for there money and this is pretty much how he works his con.
  • He will either message you on twitter/facebook or email you or maybe you emailed him
  • Then he will spend a day or 2 replying to your emails within hours if not minutes
  • He will make it sound like he is going to design you something amazing more than you thought your cash could stretch too
  • Once you have paid him usually via paypal.......he vanishes theres no hearing from him in weeks.
  • Next thing you know a month or two has passed usually 40 days which is paypals limit for claims or refunds
  • He will give you an excuse that he was away because his grandma died "how many grandmas can this guy have smh"
  • After all this your probably heated same as i was so then you flip on him ask for a refund he comes at you with the no refunds ive done all the work already blah blah blah bullshit story.
  • So you go to paypal do a chargeback then you have to wait another month - 40 days for the case to be resolved which paypal come back to you with sorry we cant process a refund for a digital product which leaves you thinking well i didnt receive nothing so what digital product are they talking about.
What id like to say to you all is DONT EVEN ATTEMPT WORKING WITH THIS GUY!! Unless you want to lose your money and get totally screwed over by him, he's in germany so like most of us out here in the states you cant just hop on a flight to find him.

He runs an illegal business in fact its not even a business he lives at home with his parents still and is in school, pays no taxes just scams people for there money and talks shit on other people.

After learning my lesson, i went and purchased a design from thisizhot.com there the only people id ever suggest going with for your design services.

DOPEGFX - DOPEMEDIAGROUP - THEREALDOPEGFX WHATEVER YOUR CALLED YOU HAVE NOW BEEN PUT ON BLAST FOR BEING A FAKE FRAUD STEALING PEOPLES MONEY!!!

I use Fiverr - Hire people to do things for $5
and I don't care about age
on there you have more control of what you're getting
and have to approve the design

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve