Does anyone know of any online paid promotion services?

tuneitdown

The only one I know thats not just a bot is these people: https://soundcloud.com/sedmsupports

However they do EDM and I'm a rapper. Does anyone know of any paid promotion services like a rapper? Also how do I push out my EP when it drops? Can I just approach management companies or promotion companies and give them $1000 and voilla? Thank you

One is cloudkillers, but it's exclusively promotion to other artists doing the same thing as you.

It's not soundcloud but if you have a facebook page (and you should, use every platform available to you) facebook does paid advertising on a small scale which you can target.

I wouldn't trust the majority of artist promotion tbh.

One is cloudkillers, but it's exclusively promotion to other artists doing the same thing as you.

It's not soundcloud but if you have a facebook page (and you should, use every platform available to you) facebook does paid advertising on a small scale which you can target.

I wouldn't trust the majority of artist promotion tbh.

Yeah I've heard of cloudkillers. But like you said it only promotes to other artists and that doesnt really increase fanbase. What would be the best way to promote music though? What about websites like these? YO! PROMOTIONS | Marketing & Promotions On A Higher Level
Range of Music Marketing Services | MusicPromoToday

I'm down to put money down for promotion but it needs to be good quality you know.

Check this one out * mymusicmylife com/category/exposure/ *

Online music Promo to blogs, radio play, xxl mag feature, video Promo...

Back