Do not hire slick gfx . Net for soundclick design

deniskosiak

DO NOT i repeat, DO NOT EVER hire slickgfx.net to do your graphics for soundclick. He is a lazy uneducated scum bag with nothing better to do than to lie his way into taking money and doing a crappy job at coding for a website. NEVER ever, use slick gfx. I had to file a paypal claim on him to get him to work, and even after he started working on it, there was an error on every single thing he did!! he's an absolute loser! Only use Hot boy designs, i took a risk going out there to find someone different.

Again, i urge every artist who uses a soundclick, to NEVER, use his design. He is a uneducated con-artist who can't fix anything he creates! He had no idea what he was doing. I put this on FP because i know everyone is trying to find information on soundclick, so i just thought i'd put this out here for people to be aware.

Thanks, and if you want to see the ill-edited design he created, look at my soundclick -_-

i now have to hire a separate designer to fix all of his mistakes, fml

I hope the man gets his act together I wish blessing on ppl ..pray that he studies and learn what exactly he needs to do to provide a professional layout/designs
to the original thread starter glad to hear you got a professional to help you acheive your goals for your soundclick page..

Walkinonwater.gif

THE WALKING ON WATER MEDIA/ENT/BUSINESS COACH Antonio
LETS BUILD A RELATIONSHIP TO BUILD YOUR SUCCESS

holy_lamb_media_entertainment@hotmail.com
SERVICES

marketing salesmanship
professionalism sure fire networking
faith and entertainment leadership
time management/organization niche market research
Q & A Music Business/Law Consultation Recording/Production Studio design/organization(includes equipment suggestions for your budget)
artist bio writing freelance blog posts
business startups development budget development
studio security contact resources

"they speak on malcolm and martin, christians lets speak on luther and calvin"
"My Lord is not black or white he's GLORIOUS"

My guy got me to send the money after he sent me a full layout preview. That's how it should be if they are professional. Same with any type of graphic design in life.

Back