Did You Know That Soundclick Sucks And That They Suck Even More??? Lmao!

Rockaway

Their advertising model is horrible for producers and their customer support sucks and they never listen to what you have to say. When is the last time you were able to get a spotlight?

And oh yea if you have to wait month's in advance until your campaign runs. And they said they were gonna update their site a long time ago almost a year now? What are they doing smoking crack or sumthin?

Anyway as far as paid advertising (which is the fastest way to get beat sales on this planet) STAY AWAY FROM SOUNDCLICK if you trying to sell your beats!!!

Don't believe then go right ahead join the site and upload beats until you get discouraged lol. Ask people who used to be in top 10 all the time. LMFAO!!

Thoughts?

You are late people have been saying Soundclick support sucks for years. I wouldn't pay for their advertising personally. I barely want to pay for their vip lol

You are late people have been saying Soundclick support sucks for years. I wouldn't pay for their advertising personally. I barely want to pay for their vip lol

I've actually been against them for a while now. They just shady and all the newer guys need to be aware of this stuff.

Soundclick/your own site combo is the way to go with strong networking and build a following and relationship on social sites like Facebook,twiiter and reverbnation etc.. using their tools.

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Soundclick/your own site combo is the way to go with strong networking and build a following and relationship on social sites like Facebook,twiiter and reverbnation etc.. using their tools.

-Coach Antonio

I disagree with the soundclick part. Watch this video.

lmao that's crud what they did to the homie NFX.. even though this was awhile ago. But yeah soundclick has it's ways but it can definitely still be used for good.. The way to go is always to get your own site or be on multiple sites..

I disagree with the soundclick part. Watch this video.

Soundclick is still a money maker for producers. You get a lot of the random traffic from there that is hard to get anywhere else. I have tried Soundclick just works

Soundclick is still a money maker for producers. You get a lot of the random traffic from there that is hard to get anywhere else. I have tried Soundclick just works

what all methods have you tried with your own site that didn't yield results. and does "the random traffic" on SC convert into sales often?

Why yes. You do get traffic and it is very random indeed. Now ask yourself how much of that traffic actually converts into any thing worth having (sales or new potential buyers right away)? And do you have such conversions daily. For instance if you get 500 visits in a day and you get nothing out of it and you have great material and you have nice layout with easy navigation then you have a problem.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

what all methods have you tried with your own site that didn't yield results. and does "the random traffic" on SC convert into sales often?

I can tell you that soundclick traffic is weak on an overall scale. Most people just come for the free downloads. The keyword here is most. You will get more buyers when you are higher in the charts because the buyers typically look to the charts when they want to find a new producer or beat. So in that aspect the charts are treated like the search engines. If you are number one or close to one you will get some pretty nice change if you have everything in place to get your money and reward the beat to that artist or whoever makes that purchase.

exactly what I was getting at use it for only random traffic ...I would never actively push my soundclick page ever...all purchases will redirected to my page and brought through isellbetternow widget on my site

-Coach Antonio

I am not saying it didn't yield results because I can get sales based on foot traffic but its a pure numbers game. When I had my soundclick going it was fairly set it and forget it. It generally paid for itself in a day or two but I cannot seem to duplicate the traffic to my own site that I did on my soundclick even though most of my sales that I could get to my own site when I had the beat player there would result in more sales so its a pick your poison thing. I have noticed a decline in sales since letting my vip go.
Why yes. You do get traffic and it is very random indeed. Now ask yourself how much of that traffic actually converts into any thing worth having (sales or new potential buyers right away)? And do you have such conversions daily. For instance if you get 500 visits in a day and you get nothing out of it and you have great material and you have nice layout with easy navigation then you have a problem.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I can tell you that soundclick traffic is weak on an overall scale. Most people just come for the free downloads. The keyword here is most. You will get more buyers when you are higher in the charts because the buyers typically look to the charts when they want to find a new producer or beat. So in that aspect the charts are treated like the search engines. If you are number one or close to one you will get some pretty nice change if you have everything in place to get your money and reward the beat to that artist or whoever makes that purchase.
thats just it i could get 500 visitors on my page and one or two buys if that vs on my own site where I may get 100 visitors and 5 or 6. Plus having my own site has paid for itself for the year in under a month. Just keeping up on both became a pita. So I am in transition mode deciding which route to go.

exactly what I was getting at use it for only random traffic ...I would never actively push my soundclick page ever...all purchases will redirected to my page and brought through isellbetternow widget on my site

-Coach Antonio

I've pushed a good amount of traffic to my soundclick and i have some regulars who come back to me every so often or whenever they hear i have an update. It could be me too I don't hustle my own site enough perhaps. Soundclick is honestly making it easier for me and I think I may go back to it sooner than later.

I've pushed a good amount of traffic to my soundclick and i have some regulars who come back to me every so often or whenever they hear i have an update. It could be me too I don't hustle my own site enough perhaps. Soundclick is honestly making it easier for me and I think I may go back to it sooner than later.

I'm going to be pushing the mess out of my site in general
my services such as
1.business coaching/consulting/training/direction
2.production/song development
3.production in general
4.my blogs
5.mixing/loudness mastering

each having their own promotion/advertising approach because each service/product has it's own customer market/reader audience (some advertising approaches will overlap so about the same approach)

I know you have been on your grind and I'm sure as soon as you push your own site harder you'll get more sells

my main thing I want to push anyone that goes to my SC and wants to purchase a instrumental
that they buy through isellbetternow instant store which will redirect them to my site where they will buy and see hey this guy does the five things I listed above as nicely layout and just a click away
and more services/products they buy the better deal overall they will be

say the instrumental is $20 and general business coaching(training/consulting whatever they looking for exactly) is $30 per hour
buy the instrumental and get two hours for $30
so $50 total for
1.one instrumental
2.two hours of business services

and everything needs to be scalable/automated so I'll be hitting up Producer JC as he knows coding

that's just my viewpoint on how things should be ran when thinking about SC VIP and having your own website that is your main interest

-Coach Antonio

Back