contracts

RusstheGhost

I have typed all my own contracts for leasing non/exclusive beats and I know it is hard to find a template but I want to help my fellow producers with the legal side of producing. If you need a template for your contracts just hit me up and I will send it to you for free. No charge. I'm just a producer trying to help out others protect themselves and there music.

Please I need it gmob.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I need it gmob.productions@gmail.com and hit my website up listen to sum beats and I prolly could send u some 808 or sum. Itsahguttahbeat.com

The world of music is a complicated one. I would not suggest using any sort of contract that was not drafted directly by a competent entertainment lawyer. But if you insist on hacking up your own, the top things your contract needs to address are:

* Recording rights granted on the composition (eg, number of masters)
* Royalty rate for the mechanical distribution of the work
* Ownership of copyright and derivative works
* Synchronization rights granted on the work
* Performance rights granted on the work
* Your right to audit records in order to determine royalties

Remember, you can use a very fundamental contract to license your work. But if you ever want to make any real money in the music business, the users who can generate that kind of income for you will never license your music using a fundamental contract!

Really appreciate this! can I get both an exclusive and non-exclusive contract sent to: Dame.Smiff@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

The world of music is a complicated one. I would not suggest using any sort of contract that was not drafted directly by a competent entertainment lawyer. But if you insist on hacking up your own, the top things your contract needs to address are:

* Recording rights granted on the composition (eg, number of masters)
* Royalty rate for the mechanical distribution of the work
* Ownership of copyright and derivative works
* Synchronization rights granted on the work
* Performance rights granted on the work
* Your right to audit records in order to determine royalties

Remember, you can use a very fundamental contract to license your work. But if you ever want to make any real money in the music business, the users who can generate that kind of income for you will never license your music using a fundamental contract!

So who writes the contracts you use? and how can I get one made for me?

Back