Contract info

SKOLABLAZE

If you have you beat copyrighted and sell it over the internet or in person do you need to give them you copyright certificate? or do you just come up with a contract giving them rights to use the beat? how does this work?

you don't need to sell your ownership of the instrumental
you can sell a lease that you allow many to buy and use
you can also sell a exclusive instrumental which mean only that artist can use that instrumental it doesn't mean you sell your rights/your copyright to them..

So if I copyrighted my beats as a compilaton ex beats vol 1... how would I transfer over that song to the artist. Do I just right up a contract? How would the artist know the beat is copyrighted? Thanks for ur help

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

So if I copyrighted my beats as a compilaton ex beats vol 1... how would I transfer over that one beat to the artist. Do I just right up a contract? How would the artist know the beat is copyrighted? Thanks for ur help

you can sell your copyright your registered I wouldn't
I'll just sell them the "rights" to use the instrumental either exclusive or lease it to them
go to soundclick and look at many differents selling contracts from producers there
and you can also get contracts made from a ent. lawyer that can be easily customized on my site just click the banner in my sig and then click on the contract ad
not trying to sell you anything but if you need contracts this is a option...check it out

Christ is King

Last edited:
Back