cloud application for your business

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I been taking the courses over here and cloud applications for small business came up in one of the courses

I'm getting more involved with apps and technology out of the general mainstream stuff that's been around for over 5+yrs.
here are some articles and videos

Leverage the Cloud to Compete :: Blog :: World Entrepreneurs Network

Dell Cloud Adoption Lessons Report

Cloud Applications for Small Business

some time management apps

some of these things are more for small indie labels or production teams with more than 2 members

watch this guy's videos

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
I can tell you from an IT perspective that cloud apps are marketing hype. When it comes to small business (I'm guessing with your business you are the only employee) you are much better off carrying your applications around with you. The only reason you should streamline applications is if you have multiple users using different devices that otherwise would not be very compatible with each other.

EDIT: There are many cloud based applications that you can and should use but it is only stuff like evernote, lastpass, gmail etc etc

Last edited:
I can tell you from an IT perspective that cloud apps are marketing hype. When it comes to small business (I'm guessing with your business you are the only employee) you are much better off carrying your applications around with you. The only reason you should streamline applications is if you have multiple users using different devices that otherwise would not be very compatible with each other.

EDIT: There are many cloud based applications that you can and should use but it is only stuff like evernote, lastpass, gmail etc etc

yeah like I said more of this stuff is gear to a indie label that has some employees

but that last video had that evernote and others that are good for anyone

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back