clearing a sample

The Music Bridge :: Music Sample Clearance

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rted/studio-upgrade-what-do-you-think-415775/

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Don't clear samples. Waste of time and money as an indie IMO. I produced a record that charted on college radio for 6 weeks (across the country) and had 0 issues. I have uncleared samples that have been licensed to major television networks... no issues. There is a grey area to operate in. Take advantage of it.

Don't clear samples. Waste of time and money as an indie IMO. I produced a record that charted on college radio for 6 weeks (across the country) and had 0 issues. I have uncleared samples that have been licensed to major television networks... no issues. There is a grey area to operate in. Take advantage of it.

This. Unless you go platinum in a week and get on Billboard charts next to all those hollywood bums, you have nothing to worry about.

What i have been wondering for a minute and lets say you do randomly go platinum you'd still probably have some time to clear it or work out a deal with the publishers.

Back