Cheap domain names and cheap webhosting

halop

hey just wondering who do you guys use for your domain names and webhosting i was looking at namecheap for my domain and hostgator for hosting, there is also go daddy but i heard they can be a pain your feedback is appreciated thanks.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

webste

godaddy is real cheap depending on how "HOT" the domain name you want. if your looking for a domain name like iloveiphones dot com, then they are gonna charge you more money because the word iphone is in there. but i own over 10 websites and ive bought most of them between $2-$12 .
as for hosting, godaddy charges close to 5 bucks a month.

check my beats at soundclick dot com/dubbla

dotster for domain names. Standard fees $17 per year .com and cheaper for .net and .org

justhost.com for hosting unlimited storage unlimited bandwidth (make sure you own the primary name you want associated with the site through your domain registration company (the .com name) and register a subsidiary version like .org or .net through them) $80 a year or cheaper depending on when you sign up. Better support if you pay extra for it. Can buy dedicated servers, ip addresses and bandwidth, but I have not noticed any issues except when you start to overfill the allocated server. They fix most problems in less than 24 hours.

Last edited:
just the info I was looking for bandcoach...
also looking for some trial based website software something that fits into my needs listed below
1.do my own blog
2.my own simple forum
3.stream music and video
4.have a store where visitors can buy my products(music,videos,t-shirts,etc...)
5.news channels section
6.forepage that say enter "holy lamb media & entertainment"
7.top tab where visitors can get to certain pages quickly
8. Hot links to my socal website like twitter,myspace
9. Link to my artist personal websites
10. the most important software is user friendly and easy to set pages up and update without hassle...like cc+ and stuff
I'm not website designer but I'll like to give it a stab the good oh DIY way until...money starts rolling in where I can hire a web designer/firm to do everything for me
I designed my own logo and stuff using AAA Logo it's simple and easy to use and I made some good designs..so I think with the trial period of a decent website design software I can get what I want done

I have so much stuff rattling in my head that I want to do as far as a website I didn't list it all..
thanks in advance to all who respond...
I think this will also help the orginal poster too...
sorry didn't mean to hijack at alll

Last edited:
Use Joomla and discuss with your host issues such as e-commerce - they are better placed to give you advice.

hey just wondering who do you guys use for your domain names and webhosting i was looking at namecheap for my domain and hostgator for hosting, there is also go daddy but i heard they can be a pain your feedback is appreciated thanks.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I register my domain name and hosting at one place.... They provide very good serivce so that i use that website for more than five years......
Simply you can also use this website TheWebPole.com - Affordable, full service web hosting packages. for domain register and hosting plans at cheap cost..... By using that website you can also use the SSL certificate, Search Engine Visibility, Website design service and many more services at cheap cost..... In better you can visit that website and get the clear idea..........

One of my friend is register his domain name and web hosting at one of the best places for cheap domain and web hosting services, They provide the best service with affordable price. The quality of the work is good and also provide solutions at competitive rates, which makes the best web design company. Please produce some more attachments about the topic to view detail information.

Last edited:
I now use Websites for Musicians and Authors | Build a Music Website | HostBaby and can't be more happy
I'm also learn some simple codes by searching google "how to make words scrolling across screen with html" "html color codes"
etc...
if anyone has a great site they would like to share on not really learning codes but a place where you can go get codes how to setup somethings up into your site

I'm about to review this site and see if it can help

HTML Goodies: The Ultimate HTML Resource

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
you also need to know what exactly and how much you plan to load to your host, all hosts cant do the same thing

Hi there are many site found that provide domain and hosting at cheaper rates i guide you to visit 9cubehosting.com here if you need .com domain you can get it from here at $6.00 along with linux hosting service. i hope it will be helpful to you.....

Last edited:
I found this free hosting company i been using for a while now:

- 1500 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Website Builder
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads at all !