Cash Money Records Report

ProducerJC

IndieHost

Lil Wayne is starting a sports vlog on YouTube, which will be updated every Saturday. It's cool of him to interact with his fans this way. This a perfect example of working smart.

but thanks to youtube he cant interact with his fans from germany >.<
but anyway yeah, nikki jean is the best example how interacting with fans can help in music career

lol that shit cray

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

wayne knows a lot bout sports

Lil Wayne is starting a sports vlog on YouTube, which will be updated every Saturday. It's cool of him to interact with his fans this way. This a perfect example of working smart.

this what I been saying about my media/ent. business it's about building relationships and I'm going much further by building true one on one relationships with Pastors,Youth Pastors and building general relationships with youth groups and other christians which is my target fanbase...and bethren....
trying to start a t-shirt campaign
check my site and my business opportunies

if anyone has some personal experience with Cafepress,Trezzle,or the reverbnation merch storeplease contact me or leave comment on this page

good post JC

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you're right! She's awesome : ) @Mdkw
I wasn't away that he couldn't be viewed in Germany... I wonder what that's about :hmmm:

Oh yeah, you're right! She's awesome : ) @Mdkw
I wasn't away that he couldn't be viewed in Germany... I wonder what that's about :hmmm:

Theres some beef between Youtube and GEMA <which is like RIAA in Germany> and Youtube blocks all the videos that COULD BE somehow connected to GEMA.

@fataltone

she sang the hook for the "Hip hop saved my life" by Lupe Fiasco

I don't understand the spectrum of intrigue Lil Wayne has. I can't understand how people can't respect the fact he is a lyricist with some heat who knows how to make pop records and can just hate on his entire catalog...but I also can't understand how you could be enough of a fan to wanna watch some shyt like "weezy's sports corner". Why doesn't he just have fans that like the song or don't and move the f**k on like everyone else? You either gotta want him dead or want to watch his dumbazz talk nonsense about sports? WTF? Who wants to see that? But those guys arent as sick as the ones who wish bad on him who never met him, so...

he's vlog is getting alot of comments here..imagine all the blogs,forum,social media sites that are talking about this

I don't understand the spectrum of intrigue Lil Wayne has. I can't understand how people can't respect the fact he is a lyricist with some heat who knows how to make pop records and can just hate on his entire catalog...but I also can't understand how you could be enough of a fan to wanna watch some shyt like "weezy's sports corner". Why doesn't he just have fans that like the song or don't and move the f**k on like everyone else? You either gotta want him dead or want to watch his dumbazz talk nonsense about sports? WTF? Who wants to see that? But those guys arent as sick as the ones who wish bad on him who never met him, so...

Maybe he's not for your demographic. I respect him as a rapper and entrepreneur. He's always interacting with his followers somehow. The sports corner is nothing more than a way for him to talk about what he enjoys, besides music. I think that music makers can get too caught up in making technically advanced music. We forget that music is used in other industries as well. Wayne's leveraging his hip hop popularity and redirecting attention so sports.

Who knows...

He my get some endorsers for making this move.

I'll pass. I'd rather just listen to his music because he is the biggest dick rider when it comes to sports.

First he was reppin the Saint when they had thier superbowl run, then Green and Yellow came out like a week before the superbowl the next year and i hear he's a packers fans for the first time. Never heard a mention of them before that. Then i see him at a couple Hornets playoffs games, then the next year he's reppin the Heat in his new found home of Miami. Then after the Mav's beat them I see pics of him at the club with Dirk, Mark Cuban and a bunch of mav's flossin the championship trophy celebrating.

What.......The.......****...

Back