Can you post your blazetrak video response in this thread? I would to see it.

L.H.I.

l.h.i.
okay ill start this off, Blazetrak submission, BOI1da response!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU COULDN'T TELL BY HOW LONG THE FIRST VIDEO WAS BUT HE DID LEAVE COMMENTS ASKING FOR ME TO SUBMIT MORE TRACKS.
HERE'S THE 2ND SUBMISSION

lol

u have sent him more beats?

i only see 2 ways of this, he want to work with you or he try to make money when u always buy credits to submit beats. i would ask for a email

what happen is, he said to contact dude at blazetrak, and he would set everything up.
BOI1da would never respond to the blazetrak contact, i kept checking back but never got a response from BOI1da.

i never expected to get a placement, i basically submitted my music to get a response, since he was leaving these 4 and 5 minute responses
for other submissions, saying what needed to be corrected.
I've submitted to The Game and Stat Quo, lil Eddie, jazz feezy, and a few more, they all say the same thing that boi1da said.
The Game and a couple more celebs pass along their emails ask me to submit more music as they find artist they would plug me in. but thats about it.

w

i never expected to get a placement, i basically submitted my music to get a response,

why ? wtf is a 'response' gonna do for your career? you gona tell your friends "oh boi1da said my beats are hot" **** that bro.. def wasted your money if your doing it for that reason ... i mean we have a showcase thread here lol.... you coulda spent that 250 or whatever you pay for blazetrak on some new equipment/drumkits/vst's to make your beats better..

why ? wtf is a 'response' gonna do for your career? you gona tell your friends "oh boi1da said my beats are hot" **** that bro.. def wasted your money if your doing it for that reason ... i mean we have a showcase thread here lol.... you coulda spent that 250 or whatever you pay for blazetrak on some new equipment/drumkits/vst's to make your beats better..

at the time thats all I was seeking from Blazetrak,
your fooling yourself if you think these guys are gonna just let you in their camp. they don't care how talented you are. they don't know you. its about relationships in this game. if they really like your beat they'll just steal it. lol.
at the time all i need was direction if there was any that could be given, and maybe a relationship with someone who would talk with me outside of blazetrak. which i accomplished, i want mention their names but since that time i submitted i have 3 contacts and we talk on a regular. again its about relationships in this game bruh,…
by the way I'm cool on the equipment/drumkits/ and vst's . lol

Well isn't that the nature investment(s). It's a gamble. It's a service, but looking at it like if nothing pans out(deal or lucrative contract) it's a waste is a little incorrect.

I know you guys are looking out for him, However i think this thread is a good idea. Rather then worrying if hes getting scammed, lets just watch the vids and see what they say about our music

Back