Can you do a reality TV show? Prove it!

MurrayNewlands

Having an idea for a great reality show and the equipment and know-how to produce it is one thing, but creating a sell-able professional pitch and sizzle reel and delivering it to those that need to see it is quite another.

Videomakers and film enthusiasts, enter Pitch Your Reality Show!

Your story, if given the right opportunity, can be the next greatest must-see TV show around. Pitch Your Reality Show provides you and your unique idea the tools and connections it needs to see it come to life.

Please send your general story idea and explain why it's the next best thing and we’ll send back more information about taking the right step toward stardom.

On Facebook: pages/Pitch-Your-Reality-Show/231371113598480

-Murray Newlands

in other words, "yo im trying to start a reality tv show, send me your best idea so i can steal it and get rich"

smh

in other words, "yo im trying to start a reality tv show, send me your best idea so i can steal it and get rich"

smh

no, why would we want to steal anybody's idea? this is for a crowdsourced video website.

On a more serious note...

we've gotten a few submissions from Future Producers so tell your friends and keep those submissions coming! ;)

Back