Can quixtar help!

S

Spektor

Can having experience in QUixtar...help you in selling beats> Its MLM.....

so could u treat selling beats or the Music indutry as MLM.

Depends how deep one gets pulled into Quixtar. If you treat it like an IBO and actually sell product's and try to sell people on the venture, then you may have eliminated some of the shakes of approaching strangers and working with people. You may have developed a bit of salesman acumen.

As far as running a business, you'll still be handicapped. Quixtar is a subsidiary of a larger MLM and on top of that it engages in MLM itself so the underlings involved NEVER see the contextual business running nor does one own it. It's like buying a Mc Donald's franchise, you're acutley aware of McDonalds business(what they are willing to let you run) but that doesn't translate well to creating and being responsible for your own venue. Now if you started, funded , owned and operated "My Burger's, Inc" you will be fully prepared for a basic level understanding of how a business can run. It's not hard, you just need to experience the vacuum of responsibility. Most people cannot take it.

whats the key to selling beats...........is it the way that ur website in percieved by the people who view it

Link up with some local acts. Selling beats on the internet has become a huge joke in the last 8 years. I'd say the key to selling beats is having beats that bang... if your music is just "okay" its going to be a tough sell. When I started doing this, I worked with local artists first... then moved on.

Back