Business Cards

Horatio

I've been looking at some websites to order business cards. I was wondering if anyone had a good experience with one.
Vistaprint has 250 for $20, but that seems like a way too good a deal to be true. Has anyone ordered from there and been disappointed?

Thanks for reading.

its a good company see if there are any local shops that can give you the same quality for the same price no shipping fee and vistaprint does have alot of backend fees

Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Thanks for letting me know, I'm in Canada too so I imagine shipping fees would be steep for a lot of sites.

Have you been happy with what you got from them? Do the cards feel cheap or is there anything wrong with them?

Have you been happy with what you got from them? Do the cards feel cheap or is there anything wrong with them?

Alkota is a music business professional I doubt he would use anything he didn't deem professional to represent himself..

Elite Services for THose Who Want to Attain their Goals
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Haha I meant no disrespect. I'm not quite at the professional level myself, so I'm not interested in blowing a lot of coin on cards at the moment, that's my main concern.

Thanks for the responses, though.

Haha I meant no disrespect. I'm not quite at the professional level myself, so I'm not interested in blowing a lot of coin on cards at the moment, that's my main concern.

Thanks for the responses, though.

oh I no you didn't I know you seem new to the forum in the business/networking section anyway so you may not know everyone's history on here or what great information they have on their website and the great information they post on the forum..

and it's good to stay focused on you ROI on anything your purchase for your production company

I have used both vista print & moo.com and had goos results back, they always seems to add extras to the prices though so watch for that

I have used both vista print & moo.com and had goos results back, they always seems to add extras to the prices though so watch for that

yeah you think you're only paying $9.99 by the time you're done the price has doubled..lol

Vista Print is good, you just pay attention to the pricing like some other people have mentioned one thing I can say or better yet some advice I have is to stay away from the free business cards I say this because on the back of the business card it will say "Vista Print and you don't want that.

Me personally, I like to stick with local businesses, this way if something is messed up I can go to that company directly and fix it.

Back