Building A Professional Website Under $100

Rich Beatz

I've been a soundclick / youtube producer for about 4 years now. Some of my partners I worked with decided to create their own websites. They started bringing in thousands of dollars a week so I obviously wanted to jump on that train. I started off by contacting some graphic designers and developers the lowest quote I got was $300 and the highest $1,200. I didnt want to pay hundreds of dollars a year either to have a website. I did months of research and figured out how to create a modern website for under $50 !!

I don't know if anyone has heard of wordpress but its a platform to build websites and when it first came out you could only use it if you knew how to code. Now companies have made 'themes' where anyone now has the ability to build their own website. These themes cost from $39-$64 and it all depends on what the theme actually has to offer because their all different. Most of the newest themes have a build in plugin that makes it so easy to build pages. You literally drag and drop elements and you only have to pay $7 per month for the domain and hosting. Theres so many different themes out there but the two I found that are geared towards producers are the two below.

Music Maker: musicmakertheme . com
Focus Theme: focuswptheme . com (uses the drag & drop builder)

Back