Blogs and Promotion

ETERNVL

Hi everyone, so I'm sitting on a beat rn that I'm really happy with how it turned out. Instead of just posting it to soundcloud and crossing my fingers the right people see it I figured I'd actively do some promotion to expand my audience. So I'm wondering if anyone knows any good blogs/promotion channels that I could use, primarily dealing with trap/rap beats. I've done some searching but a lot are pay for exposure which I understand but not trying to do at the moment. Thanks

Honestly, I've been posting some of my stuff to SoundCloud and not caring whether the right person sees it. It's more for a personal feeling of achievement. I appreciate that you aren't one to pay for exposure as well, and I realize that the internet is a great tool for exposure, however, I think that meeting someone face to face and bonding over the music, then going on to work together because you inspire eachother is the best way to make it. And it's free!! I'd just talk to people and see if it happens naturally. Too many people force it nowadays.

blogs and promotion sites aren't paid for. I know Eurphoric.net will post my music, but I have to keep it unreleased and not post it on my soundcloud, ...which bothers me. They know that they can get an audience using my music and want exclusive rights over the song, so I'm hesitant about it.
And it's not exactly trap, but an electronic promotion outlet.

I think it'll be a good idea. There's a site called the UNTZ. You can find record labels and promoters who work in your genres on it. I hope this helps.

Back