Better Way To Get Beats To Your Customers?

I have had a few problems since I've started selling beats and I need some answers and Tips.

I Usually send customers to my website through soundclick and they buy or we trade through email and they send cash directly through paypal. But people are starting to buy more beats than I expected and There is a limit on what you can send through your email.(25 MB) I already Compressed The Files But more than 3 Cant fit in one email.

Is there a site that can automatically send files or a program I can use to make it easier and quicker for my customers to get beats?I've heard of something called dropbox but have no idea what it is.

I Tried Using MFS Before I Started SC (about a week Ago ) I was Advertising my music the same way as I was with SC Right now But Had No Luck Making Sells With MFS for Some Reason.The Day I Changed Over To SC With A Custom Page I Was getting Wayy more plays and sales maybe just a coincidence though.
But I Have Also Noticed Just How Many People Trying To Buy Beats Are Not Even On A Computer.
Which is More Compatible With a Phone?

I Tried Using MFS Before I Started SC (about a week Ago ) I was Advertising my music the same way as I was with SC Right now But Had No Luck Making Sells With MFS for Some Reason.The Day I Changed Over To SC With A Custom Page I Was getting Wayy more plays and sales maybe just a coincidence though.
But I Have Also Noticed Just How Many People Trying To Buy Beats Are Not Even On A Computer.
Which is More Compatible With a Phone?

you can link Soundclick to your Myflashstore account and have my flashstore directly on your Soundclick custom page....this way you can sell instantly

MFS Player On A Soundclick Custom page is Really Not That bad Of An Idea But I Gotta Go Figure Out how To Do This Now Thanks Fatal!

MFS Player On A Soundclick Custom page is Really Not That bad Of An Idea But I Gotta Go Figure Out how To Do This Now Thanks Fatal!

Sell on Unlimited Websites

That's right! You can use the myFlashStore on unlimited websites at no extra cost, taking your exposure to a whole new level. All you you have to do is copy and paste the code onto the websites of your choice and you can start selling immediately. You can even use myFlashStore Soundclick and Facebook to sell your beats directly to fans. Never before has there been a solution like this with any other beat selling websites.
read all the features

Beat Selling Websites | Beats For Sell - myFlashStore.net

Last edited:
I have had a few problems since I've started selling beats and I need some answers and Tips.

I Usually send customers to my website through soundclick and they buy or we trade through email and they send cash directly through paypal. But people are starting to buy more beats than I expected and There is a limit on what you can send through your email.(25 MB) I already Compressed The Files But more than 3 Cant fit in one email.

Is there a site that can automatically send files or a program I can use to make it easier and quicker for my customers to get beats?I've heard of something called dropbox but have no idea what it is.

One of the main reasons why I use Soundgine. They have a DUAL delivery system so when a customer buys a beat(s) they immediately get an download link on a secure webpage AND an email sent to them. I used to have issues with email attachments limitations or worse (people not getting emails at all using MFS, but this dual delivery has solved that issue. You can never rely solely in email delivery.

Back