Best website for selling beats?

Grumpy Pimp

Hello FP! I'm new to FP and am excited to get my beatz out there. Was looking at the usual sites: Soundclick.com, myflashstore.net, etc. Just wanted to set something up quick and saw:

a3layouts.com

which gives you a SC, youtube, twitter & myspace account for $50. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Any thoughts?

Also, a3layouts is associated with ISBN.com (I sell Better Now). Is anyone using this? I kind of don't really understand WHAT the service actually is: A place to upload your music and a flash player/store?

Any other ideas or suggestions of where to look would be great. Sanks!

Yep he's great I use him Mostly Itsahguttahbeat.com if you do use him can u give em my URL maybe I might get a discount

Yep he's great I use him Mostly Itsahguttahbeat.com if you do use him can u give em my URL maybe I might get a discount

I keep that in mind when I'm about to order their services.
I will for sure be using isellbetternow widget on my site and be using SC for just random traffic
the free a3layout is just the cherry on top and I hear they are working on a html 5 based player and getting away from flash based coding for their player which is wonderful news

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

The thing with HTML5 players are from what I've seen not as "secure" as flash players when protecting your beats from beat thieves.

Yeah, it's generally easier to find the source of the mp3 playing through the player. The same can be said for some flash players it just depends how they are set up.

The thing with HTML5 players are from what I've seen not as "secure" as flash players when protecting your beats from beat thieves.

the thing is there are always going to be beat thieves ..so what can you do protect yourself
when you set up a store you suppose to post you best 20 to 30 instrumentals
you can register a group of instrumentals at once and call it a day
this is why I'm more about song development and building true relationships with artists and other music business professionals

those who really want to steal will steal and those who steal 99.9% of the time won't do anything but listen to the beat and freestyle to it (not recording) some will record vocals over it and it will sound like trash so nobody will want to hear it,or they will do it up and record it professionally and release it commercially and you'll be able to sue
make sure you keep your paperwork and session files organized

that's just my viewpoint on the matter
I'm not going to worry about thieves stealing my car,my money I just keep it moving everyday and do what I need to do for my business and family..
intellectual property protection is important I get that but music privacy is just the price of doing business in music today
and like I posted above your duty as a production company is to get your music sold and maximize your revenue streams so focus on that.

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back