Best Website for Promoting

GavinJames

So I've been using Reverbnation for my music page but I know a couple people that use BandPage or BandCamp. What do you guys like the best and why?

Soundcloud is useful. It links up with just about every other major networking site, and you can post links of individual tracks. Their free membership offers a lot of space, too. At least 25 songs or so.

use as many media/music sites as possible but you need to have a plan in place to keep your blank.com to funnel visitors back the that site that you control and have no restrictions

Last edited:
I use SoundCloud and love it. It offers a lot of room and the timed comments really add a cool level of user interaction... But for actual mixtape releases, I'm gonna use Bandcamp, it's easier to download a project from there... Soundcloud is good for individual tracks.

I use soundclick for my production team's beats (themuzikheadz.com) For my music I have a facebook page (Tahch-Boom), and rootmusic linked to it. I also use soundcloud to upload all my singles and freestyles. For mixtapes I stick with Datpiff and eventually upload it on my soundcloud after. If you just make beats, I would say stick with Soundclick and Soundcloud.

I use soundclick for my production team's beats (themuzikheadz.com) For my music I have a facebook page (Tahch-Boom), and rootmusic linked to it. I also use soundcloud to upload all my singles and freestyles. For mixtapes I stick with Datpiff and eventually upload it on my soundcloud after. If you just make beats, I would say stick with Soundclick and Soundcloud.

why not your own domain name?? it's not much and you can funnel visitors from your social media platforms to your site which you completely have control over....

Back