Best ways to promote your music/website?

VERTHA

Title says it all really! I want to start boosting my audience in regards to facebook and soundcloud pages. Does anyone have tips on how to do this aside from the "advertising" options.....like are there websites aside from Future Producers where people enjoy listening to new music/upcomers?

honestly, networking is your best policy. you gotta hit music based events. producer showcases, mixers, open mics, etc. social media is good but you gotta get out to the people as well. create some business cards via vistaprint, pass out some instrumental demos cds, try to link up with a promotional team or perhaps a blogger that has tons of online traffic and try to get your music played on their for a fee. check out gearslutz too that's another music forum that is similar to future producers.

I would recommend to hit up music blogs. Make a list and write to them everytime you have a new track. We released an article a few days ago about hitting up music blogs. Feel free to read it.
The most of them will promote your your music for free if it's good enough. That's one way to increase your listeners.

But as Inspirmentalist already said: networking is the best way.

Back