Best Way To Promote Yourself

TBProductions

Hey im a new music producer and i've realized that getting people to buy your beats is not easy, especially when you only have 700+ followers on twitter. I Need some advice on getting myself some exposure .

700 followers is more than 0.

Focus on growing your fan base. Not only that, follow up with the people who follow you online. Mention them and send out direct messages regularly. Also, the best way to promote yourself is with your music. Make, release and promote the latest releases to your followers, as often as possible without being intrusive. You'll notice your followers will start to bring you followers. They'll tell their friends to follow you your music and updates. Stay consistent, remain focused on growth and you'll get results.

Put flyers on cars. I got mad respect for people who block part of my windshield

doesn't work
maybe you were be sarcastic
but
me and JC has a conversation about this a while back
conculsion
you must use strategic/targeted approach with your printed promo material

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Yep ProducerJC is right.............fanbase, fanbase, fanbase!

Start here! It is easier to sell to fans that like you then to total strangers. Build a fan base and keep building it! Start a blog or something that you can engage with your fans with...facebook, twitter, etc. so works. Make yourself a movement!

The best way to promote yourself is to get good reputation and reputation comes through hard work. To promote yourself the best thing is to increase fan ratings and it is possible through proper planning.

Build customer relations like JC mentioned. Social networking is a good way to start.

Didnt even know you could do that. How does it work do they get money for beats being sold ? Or do i just pay them one time and thats it?

Hey im a new music producer and i've realized that getting people to buy your beats is not easy, especially when you only have 700+ followers on twitter. I Need some advice on getting myself some exposure .

The best way to promote yourself is to make friends with people who are in the industry, fans of your genre, and to expose yourself throughout the web. Be genuine about getting to know people, or you will clearly be ignored. For instance...I'm a huge electronic dance music junkie so naturally I can talk to anyone about any genre. I talk to producers, djs, record producers, fans, website owners, and anyone in between. Sometimes I don't even mention the fact that I am in the industry! I just love to talk to people, and genuinely get to know them. I've learned it's all about word of mouth, and treating people right, because you never know who that person knows.

Brian

700 followers? Sounds like you ain't doing to bad. Any advice on how you got to that stage? Would really appreciate a reply, it's hard to get followers when you're starting out.

Back