The best way to invest 1k $ for Hip Hop Beats Promo

Flip that 1k$ and turn it into 10k$. Get you grind on in these streets and make the dream a reality. 10k$ will do more for you than 1k$. You gotta think bigger and expand your empire!

OK, I understand and I share your point of view.
Anyway, do you have any concrete examples?
Advertising on Soundclik? Banner on website (which one?)? Pay a good artist for a collabo and invest some money on youtube ad?

I would like to know which is the best way to invest 1k$

OK, I understand and I share your point of view.
Anyway, do you have any concrete examples?
Advertising on Soundclik? Banner on website (which one?)? Pay a good artist for a collabo and invest some money on youtube ad?

I would like to know which is the best way to invest 1k$

The best way is to get out there and hustle and grind. Ain't nobody gone hand you the keys to the kingdom. You gotta provide that value and that service and do the hard work, man.

Just giving away 1k$ to companies won't help you. You gotta figure put what you want and hold on to that money until the right opportunity comes along. That is why you have to stop asking questions and start getting active in this game. The answers are out there but you gotta be at the right place at the right time.

Trust me, bro.

Use this 1 k to get better equipment/software . The best promotion to me is good quality music . Quality music is what gonna make you stand out at the end of the day . Im proud to say i never invest a single pennys in music promotion and always bough some new equipment or softawre when i had free money and im doing good right now . Im about to spend a couple more thousands on my setup soon also .

$1k is not bad for marketing but you have a lot of work a head of you to make that stretch. You will want to do some of the following on your own to save a lot of money.

1. Have your own website if you don't already have one.
2. Create landing pages to build your list.
3. Use MailChimp as it free up to 2000 subscribers
4. Create content to drive traffic to your website.
5. Use FB and or Twitter
6. Use Google URL builder to track your conversions
7. Set up Google Analytics to track conversions and web traffic
8. Create sales pages.
9. There is more but ran out of time.

These steps do work as I use them for my business that generates sells every week.

@anaujiram I've done that, day per day. I have a really good studio, and, since I have produced a lot of artists in Italy, now I want to evaulate to invest some money to promote myself in USA...see that like the next step, I want a new challenge.

@Myaudiomarketplace:

1-www.sweltobeats.com
2-Doing
3-Do
4-Doing some YT type beat video
5-This is a problem. I have really good feed, but in Italy only.
6-Not doing
7-doing
8-?? I have the website
9-I agree 100%

@scrapheaper: I had the same problem when I didn't have a job.

I agree with Desire. You gotta go out there and figure out what works the best for you. Some people know how to blog, some know how to email, some may know people-that-know-people...

Back