Best time to post using "Social Media"

CeasarBeats

CeasarBeats
Best Time To Post Using Social Media

Sometimes knowing when to post with social media can be even more important than deciding what to post. In this day and age, people’s lives are more hectic than ever. Whether it is Twitter, Facebook or even Tumblr; each of these different social media networks have an optimal to either post content or upload media such as music, videos or photos. So whether you are simply uploading smooth rnb beats, rap instrumentals, hip-hop beats or just some photos, it is best to know what the best times are.

One of the most popular ways to advertise and promote yourself via social media is through Twitter. Being able to connect with the masses at real time is a powerful way to get maximum exposure quick, cheap and effectively. The best time to make a tweet in order to maximize your target market is from Monday thru Thursday between the times of 1 – 3PM EST. Anytime after that time especially on Friday’s runs you the risk of missing out on the key people that need to be reached. Continue reading @ Selling Beats | FREE Beats

Last edited by a moderator:
this has already been posted elsewhere by another member; how much of this is your original content?

So, I am currently searching through some emails of the last week looking for this
- I know have seen exactly this advice from another source, most likely site point or an affiliate
- I do not suffer from de-ja-vu

I hate to say it but I think you do suffer from de-ja-vu lol. Don't worry about it, I get haters all the time. Stay blessed my dude.

Last edited:
Back