Best Time To Post Using Social Media

Ceasar Beats

FREE DOPE BEATS!!!
Sometimes knowing when to post with social media can be even more important than deciding what to post. In this day and age, people’s lives are more hectic than ever. Whether it is Twitter, Facebook or even Tumblr; each of these different social media networks have an optimal to either post content or upload media such as music, videos or photos. So whether you are simply uploading smooth R & B beats, instrumentalbeats, hip-hop beats or just some photos, it is best to know what the best times are.

One of the most popular ways to advertise and promote yourself via social media is through Twitter. Being able to connect with the masses at real time is a powerful way to get maximum exposure quick, cheap and effectively. The best time to make a tweet in order to maximize your target market is from Monday thru Thursday between the times of 1 – 3PM EST. Anytime after that time especially on Friday’s runs you the risk of missing out on the key people that need to be reached.
On the other hand, a company such as Tumblr has a completely different optimal time for posting content. With Tumblr being a micro blogging platform and social media network, things are much different from Twitter. Instead of receiving real time messages, Tumblr is based more on blogging and content. Due to the fact that this content is more lengthy in nature, it requires more time for an individual to properly read and digest the information. Because of this, Tumblr users are more likely to check things out after 4PM EST, especially on Fridays. This may be due to the fact that users wanting to be in the comfort of their own home when trying to view this content as opposed to viewing at work or at school.
Finally, the largest social media networking site is Facebook by a long shot. Facebook is essentially a combination of blogging, real time text and media posting all in one. It has evolved from a network that was strictly for college students, to a world wide social media network open to the entire planet. Many people who are looking for dope beats or rap beats search on Facebook or simply look through their news feed for the same results. The best time to see optimal results when posting content whether it is music, blogging or photos is Monday thru Friday between the times of 1 – 4PM EST. This may be due to the fact that people of a certain age are less likely to log onto Facebook once they have left work or school and have gone home for the day.
Understanding and implementing a posting schedule based on this important information can be the difference between success and failure when you are actively posting, blogging or uploading on any of these popular social media networks. As long as you follow this schedule, you are assured to maximize your exposure in the social media arena.

Last edited:
I didnt read your post im sure your info is great but for whomever, the best time is whenever most of your facebook friends are online

Last edited:
Facebook pages now tells you how many people saw your post, so i'd say to post at different times and compare them all. That way you know exactly when your audience is most active and responsive on Facebook at that time.

This is only partially correct. 1-3 is not a standard time for everyone. All of your followers have different work and living schedules. Use various analytic tools to give YOU a range of when its best to promote your material. For example if you live on the eastern seaboard and 75% of your most engaging followers live in Japan then 1-3pm will be useless.

There are several factors that go into when your tweets are being seen by followers. Like I said, research tools that will help you keep up with the analytics of your followers. Considering that the net has people from all over the globe there can't be a set time because everyone lives in different time zones.

Not trying to bash, just adding a bit more information.

Well for me, there's no such thing as the best time. whenever I feel like posting on my fabook or twitter page, I do it.

Well for me, there's no such thing as the best time. whenever I feel like posting on my fabook or twitter page, I do it.

This..there is no "best time" to post your content, whether you post at 9p.m at night or 2a.m. in the morning...at least some of your followers are going to see your tweet....Just have to get your followers up ( organically of course )

Back