Best book?

This is one of many books in my library, and I highly suggest it! It's not a complete understanding of the industry, but it will give you a much better chance than the average joe. I

I personally have a library of over 20+ books and PDFs I've built up the last 4 years, and this is in my collection. These kind of books are books you read through several times, and later use as reference material.

Brian

I'm debating rather to buy this book now
or wait for the 8th Edition which comes out in December
I just pull out my card to buy this book but I think I'm going to wait and get the updated book
Amazon.com: All You Need to Know About the Music Business: Eighth Edition (9781451682465): Donald S. Passman: Books

I'm debating rather to buy this book now
or wait for the 8th Edition which comes out in December
I just pull out my card to buy this book but I think I'm going to wait and get the updated book
Amazon.com: All You Need to Know About the Music Business: Eighth Edition (9781451682465): Donald S. Passman: Books

Thanks a lot for posting that. Didn't know he was coming out with a newer edition and I was getting ready to buy the 7th edition. Gonna wait for the 8th edition to come out.

Thanks a lot for posting that. Didn't know he was coming out with a newer edition and I was getting ready to buy the 7th edition. Gonna wait for the 8th edition to come out.

yeah the 7th edition was made I think in 2009
too old in my opinion even though some things don't change
a lot has changed since then so I'm sure there will be some great new information in the 8th edition that you would miss out if you got the 7th edition

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I have heard of this book and thought of adding it to my collection, so if anyone has a copy of this book I would appreciate feedback as well. I've been needing to add more books to my collection, so if I buy it before someone else does I'll be sure to give a thorough review. :)

Brian

I have heard of this book and thought of adding it to my collection, so if anyone has a copy of this book I would appreciate feedback as well. I've been needing to add more books to my collection, so if I buy it before someone else does I'll be sure to give a thorough review. :)

Brian

I plan on buying it tomorrow.

Back