Best Beats Promotion sites

DjFeelgood

I'm interested in my beats promotion on web sites, soundcloud,twitter,youtube,facebook channels that makes that kind of services.

I found lots of them but usually they have running sripts and bots so all this plays,likes are fake. I'm avoiding that kind of services because soundcloud and youtube can bann you for that if they found out.

I'm really looking for some good promo for my beats and my budget is like 10-20$ per week.

Can anyone tell me names of the sites that have a good reputation for that kinds of promoting.

We're building a new site that's really working on clearing out bots, fake accounts et cetera... Also focused on hip-hop production, so the userbase is a lot of producers who want to give each other feedback, network, collab, and expand. Check us out, it's free to sign-up. Also if you're looking for drum kits, we offer some exclusive ones from big names (DJ Mustard just dropped one). Also some industry people and big producers have accounts and listen (!llmind is a co-founder).

Try us out, we're growing everyday.

beatthread.com

Back