Beat Selling in 2018?

LiL Renzo Beats

Hey wats good producer fam!

I've been selling beats for a few years now and if I've learned anything it's that the game is constantly changing.
For a long time I was using twitter to gather emails by using an automated reply system, I would follow as many rappers as I could then when they would follow me back I would offer them free beats in exchange for their email. But Twitter has changed their site up to where you cannot have an automated message smh.
Any tips, strategies, or insight on selling beats in 2018 would be extremely helpful!

Last edited:
Hey wats good producer fam!

I've been selling beats for a few years now and if I've learned anything it's that the game is constantly changing.
For a long time I was using twitter to gather emails by using an automated reply system, I would follow as many rappers as I could then when they would follow me back I would offer them free beats in exchange for their email. But Twitter has changed their site up to where you cannot have an automated message smh.
Any tips, strategies, or insight on selling beats in 2018 would be extremely helpful!

Whats good bro! What has really been working for me is I tagged up my beats every 4 bars and just find peoples email via twitter, instagram or facebook or something like that and I just send out small beat packs of like 10-20 beats so they can hear what I'm working with. Sometimes they hit me back wanting one of those beats I sent like a lease or an exclusive or they just go to a website. Since u have an email list u already know that more people are inclined to do business through their email so just an idea!

Yeah man its getting harder and harder to use automated technology. At this point I'd say to run ads.

Back