Anyone tried?

UnkNowNGenius

Has anyone tried to reach out to a artists manager (im talking bigger artists lets say for example Meek Mill or Rihanna)?

Like, would it work? Or do they just ignore you all the time? Do they even spend a little time listening before deciding?

While an artist's manager usually doesn't have a lot of input into song selection/material (but that all depends on the particular relationship), it's not as easy as all that to get to a manager (and getting rthem to listen if you do). That ususally comes from "knowing someone who knows someone." If you do, it's worth a try I suppose...

GJ

Well UKG, everyone wants to reach out to the big dogs, don't they?

Get to know people, but don't be a pest or a drag. Go to industry events, network and collect names/numbers if people are willing to share. Get as much info as you can. When your knowledge and experience meet-up with an opportunity, be ready.

GJ

UKG dope shit lol, first time anyone ever said that to me haha.

Yeah man but I live in sweden, dunno how to reach out to people except using the internet haha

Well, start in Sweden; there's got to be some kind of scene there.

Feel free to use the additional nickname "UKG" royalty-free...;)

GJ

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to reach out to a artists manager (im talking bigger artists lets say for example Meek Mill or Rihanna)?

Like, would it work? Or do they just ignore you all the time? Do they even spend a little time listening before deciding?

Of course it would work and does work you just have to know how to talk and present yourself

Back