Anybody marketing beats on WordPress?

StanleySteamer

Hey guys I recently heard of WordPress through one of my friends. He says a few producers he sees use WordPress and promote/sell their beats on there. Anybody on here ever tried it and what were your results? If you haven't tried it is it something you would consider? Let me know thanks a lot guys!

Hi. Wordpress is a site used to build your personal website to sell beats on. Its very easy to build your pages and store. I use it and recommend it. Especially if your going to be making a living off of your beats. Just be sure to use wordpress.org and NOT wordpress.com as the wordpress.com does not allow your beat store (myflashstore, beatstars) to be embedded. Here's a video where it is explained as to why you should have a personalized website if you don't already have one. Why You Need A Website - Brian Hunt MusicI hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hi. Wordpress is a site used to build your personal website to sell beats on. Its very easy to build your pages and store. I use it and recommend it. Especially if your going to be making a living off of your beats. Just be sure to use wordpress.org and NOT wordpress.com as the wordpress.com does not allow your beat store (myflashstore, beatstars) to be embedded. Here's a video where it is explained as to why you should have a personalized website if you don't already have one. Why You Need A Website - Brian Hunt MusicI hope this helps.

You got some good info man you answered my other thread as well I appreciate it. I currently have my own beat store with beatstars at Rob Dolla$ Beats is that considered having my own website or a host? Should I still get a wordpress and why?

Are you currently using the Beatstars pro page as your primary domain? If so then you technically don't need use Wordpress just drive traffic to your website now. But I would recommend Wordpress because you have a lot more options to customize your site. Also you can have a blog which I blog often to gain extra traffic organically.

Appreciate the response! How successful has your beats selling business been so far? I am asking because it sounds likee you know a lot and I have been promoting a lot but I haven't had much luck getting sales the past few days. I have branded myself across all my social media and uploaded my beats not only to my website but previews to other places to drive the traffic to my page, but even with traffic no sales. Any idea why my beats aren't selling and how I can improve? Rob Dolla$ Beats is my site. People always compliment my beats and say dope lets work but no sales lol.

You will get a lot of people who say they want to work but don't actually try to work. It just comes with the territory. My business is ok I make some significant money but not nearly where I want to be. It's a combination of different things other than just beats. One thing I notice about your site is you don't have a mailing list set up. I'm not sure if you ha e one or not but Beatstars allows you to connect your mailing list to your pro page. I highly advise you to get one as that's where majority of your money may come from.
Appreciate the response! How successful has your beats selling business been so far? I am asking because it sounds likee you know a lot and I have been promoting a lot but I haven't had much luck getting sales the past few days. I have branded myself across all my social media and uploaded my beats not only to my website but previews to other places to drive the traffic to my page, but even with traffic no sales. Any idea why my beats aren't selling and how I can improve? Rob Dolla$ Beats is my site. People always compliment my beats and say dope lets work but no sales lol.

You will get a lot of people who say they want to work but don't actually try to work. It just comes with the territory. My business is ok I make some significant money but not nearly where I want to be. It's a combination of different things other than just beats. One thing I notice about your site is you don't have a mailing list set up. I'm not sure if you ha e one or not but Beatstars allows you to connect your mailing list to your pro page. I highly advise you to get one as that's where majority of your money may come from.

I actually just fixed it I linked it but I didn't activate on my beatstars page like a dummy lol

Hey what's happening?

I just checked out your website, you might be able to increase sales by offering packages or 10% off deals especially if you use this technique with your email list.

The more buying options and incentives you can offer to buyers the better.

Back