The answer to the question "How to sell beats?" exposed!!!

Desire Inspires

Go to Google and type in "sell beats".

It is that simple to get started.

Honestly, just trying to help you here, but 99% of all you guys making solely TRAP or even solely hip hop only making the occasional $ from selling a beat are never gonna make a living from music.
You have to be diverse, work hard, and work smart. I do hip hop, EDM, pop, orchestral, some ethnic & rock and that is probably not even enough.

Last edited:
Honestly, just trying to help you here, but 99% of all you guys making solely TRAP or even solely hip hop only making the occasional $ from selling a beat are never gonna make a living from music.
You have to be diverse, work hard, and work smart. I do hip hop, EDM, pop, orchestral, some ethnic & rock and that is probably not even enough.
I agree. But people do not want to hear that. They want to be told that 1,000 trap beats all over the internet will lead to placements with all of the major hip-hop artists. Everybody is trying to become the next DJ Mustard. I can understand that.

I wish that people would expand beyond beats and get into making songs from other genres. There is a whole other world out there outside of trap and hip-hop beats. But that isn't my problem to make people change.

Last edited:
Back