Alternatives to SoundClick

NoTricks

Hey Guys,

first of, I'm terribly sorry if I overlooked it, but I couldn't find a corresponding thread.

Thing is this:
I'm wanna start selling my beats online and a friend recommended Soundclick, but what bothers me, is that you can't define your own prices for single beats but have to name a standard price.

Which are the best sites, primarily for selling, not promoting, concerning members and individual configuration of your business?

Thanks in advance

peace

That's it, I've decide to write a detailed article on how to create an online selling system. There are too many producers starting their online business on the wrong foot.

Social profiles are not meant to be your primary online business platform.

Okay... I know some of you want to use social networks to start with, so you can build a following large enough for a website. You're obviously unaware of the huge defect associated with this way of thinking.

You're essentially starting over every time you change locations online. Ask all the bands who lost MySpace followers when switching to facebook or twitter. Not only that, but you're likely to lose business to those at the top of the music charts when sending customers to your social profiles. I know this to be true because I've watched numerous studio owners go straight to the charts after hearing your beats. To them, it's just smart business to work with chart toppers because of the status the comes with working with popular, hard working people.

Image is everything in this business. A common image will categorize you with common producers, will bring you common results; which means zero profit. Common producers use free means to sell their music. Remove customer access to your competitors and show people your level of seriousness at the same time.

Get a freakin website and learn how to run it now so you can have multiple income streams online, immediately. With a website you can gain paying affiliates, sponsors, and customers; among other revenue options. Send users from these other networks to your website and get the money you deserve.

Last edited:
Dude I'm a huge advocate of BeatStars' Digital Producer Marketplace. Not only do you have the ability to sell content on their marketplace but they also give you the widget technology to monetize on your own website, Facebook and SoundClick. They handle instant delivery of high quality WAV files, track outs, custom pricing and agreements and its all FREE while you keep 100% of your sales. I know guys on there that have made tens of thousands of dollars on there.

You can also collab with other producers and singers on there and they manage all the splits and payments. I love it. check it out...link is in my signature.

Back