An Alternative Way To Sell Beats on Soundcloud

Brian Hunt Music

Here's a blog post I wrote about an alternative way to sell beats on soundcloud. I don't think many people have used this method. If so, then that's great but I havent seen to many people try this. Let me know what you think. Or even give me your opinion on how you go about marketing through soundcloud. Have a great day everybody. Peace.

SOUNDCLOUD MARKETING TATCTICS - BRIAN HUNT MUSIC

Last edited:
Selling beats doesn't work because 95% of rappers are broke, talentless, don't know or don't care what a good, professionally mixed beat sounds like, and think they're entitled to beats for free. Selling beats is dead.

If your marketing properly you will sell beats. Selling beats is not dead. There are a ton of producers who make a living off of it. It takes time, practice and patience.

If your marketing properly you will sell beats. Selling beats is not dead. There are a ton of producers who make a living off of it. It takes time, practice and patience.

Hey hope u still check these messages.. so do u think selling on SoundCloud is better than soundclick? Ive gotten alot more sales on soundclick than SoundCloud

Definitely soundclick is a better option as you can buy advertising directly through them but having your information readily available on soundcloud will expand your reach. I've made quite a few sales through soundcloud. I'm re writing the article which will be available in the next hour. It's all about expanding your online presence. Thanks for commenting!

These are very simple hints and tips which some one may easily overlook.

Selling beats is most definitely not dead. It's just a matter of being consistent, making connections and building an empire from there.

I've sold beats in the last month with minimal effort. If I had the time to put more energy and focus into my marketing I'm sure I could ensure plenty more.

It's all about a relentless and consistent work ethic.

Most producers forget that you can only achieve so much online. You need to network in your home country/city. Get out there, connect with artists, connect with venues and their events...meet people..see where it takes you.

It'll definitely take you much further than spamming Twitter.

Brian, the link is not going through bro but i want to address those who claim selling beats online is dead (just because they ain't selling beats). Selling beats online with a Business to Consumer structure is dieing, so those who say selling beats online is dieing, they are talking about the business to consumer structure, that B2C structure (the one that Postman has been sharing for those who have background info) worked well in 2008 and will carry on but when people say that selling beats online is dead, they are talking about the B2C business structure. The way of the future is selling beats online with a business to business structure, that is the way of the future but that is a story for another day. Selling beats online is alive as ever and will stay that way, you just need the right business structure (BUSINESS 2 BUSINESS) PEACE!

Back