All I want is to sell a bit of my music, any ideas on promoting music online ect?....

Rory Mays

I am an electronic music producer, and make Experimental music, mainly using sounds I make from scratch and I sometimes use sampler preset patches from bundles (and very rarely samples on their own).
I am looking to get into the business, but I will state now that at this point in my life I want no attention and to stay somewhat 'under the Radar'.
All I want is to make the music I make (which is a little bit different and Experimental) and have fun. But it's got to a stage now where I feel
I have found my sound and am just having fun, & I don't want anything to change the lifestyle I have now (except being able to sell music). And I know that sounds contrary, but...
I just want to be able to continue making music in the same vein as I am now, and know that I am on the right path and am not just wasting my time. Because I always feel recently that I have made a mistake getting so into music and spending so much of my free time recently in the studio.

I would very much appreciate any advice people out there could give me. I have been Producing for roughly 10 years, getting more deeply into Production in the last 3 years or so.

regards,

Rory Mays

Back