Affiliate Programs

qblok89

Yo does anybody make money off of affiliate programs because i really don't want to waste my time and get nothing from it

if your site has enough visitors and you don't waste your time
the whole point of your site is to funnel in visitors from your marketing/promotions and for ppl to enjoy the blog/information on your site as well as your service and products

I use linkshare and you can approach companies on your own as well
I have samash on my site because alot of artists/producers come to my site
click the QR Code in my sig and look at the right side of my site for some of the companies I have on there...

Yo does anybody make money off of affiliate programs because i really don't want to waste my time and get nothing from it

Where's your faith, huh?

Rest assured @qblok89, I make money from affiliate programs; and, you should understand that people utilize them differently to accomplish the specific goal of making money. The amount of money you make is fully related to the amount of time you spend selling your affiliates.

Do you have a website? If so, you should place the url in your signature area. It looks like you have enough posts to qualify for links. If not, then checkout Battle 4 Exposure. I'm using the money I make from affiliate referral systems to pay for part of the initial start-up cost of website building for producers who don't have one. Winners of this sponsored events also get discounts on other website business services. Either way though, it's pretty useless to work with affiliate programs without a legitimately hosted website.

Whom are you trying to reach out to? Is your website going to be used to sell beats? Besides selling music, what other content will your website provide for visitors? Is that content the same as what your visitors expect to see when they follow your link? Affiliate programs work best when they're targeted at a specific audience. Use you website AWSTAT report to track your flow of web traffic. Or, you can use Google's analytic tracker to see your sites web traffic.

A word of advice, "Don't sell affiliates for the sole purpose of making oney. Instead, choose your affiliate programs according to the desires and needs of your audience." Contact me to learn more on this subject.

Great Product for Music Industry affiliates

We have a product that is perfect for you to sell and generate additional revenue. Since most of your visitors are are Independent Artist looking to make a name for themselves in the music industry, our INDIE ARTIST INDUSTRY EBOOK has everything they need to give their careers the jump start needed.

Visit erhentertainment dot com/iaebookhomepp for our sales page.

Visit erhentertainment dot com/HTML/index.html for our affiliates page.

Visit erhentertainment dot com/HTML/affiliatetools for our sales tool page.

We look forward to seeing you on the other side. :)

Yes you can make money affiliate marketing, we have affiliates on our site that do pretty well. Just gotta pick the product that fits your site.

Back