About to drop a few grand into promotion

StanleySteamer

Hey guys as the title says, I plan on dropped about 3-5 grand into promotion sometimes next week. I am curious as to which way you guys would go about spending more money on promotion if you were in my shoes or maybe you already have and it's worked out for you! I am looking for advice on where and what I should spend my money on. I have plenty of beats but I need to get them moving. Check out my website Rob Dolla$ Beats

Hey guys as the title says, I plan on dropped about 3-5 grand into promotion sometimes next week. I am curious as to which way you guys would go about spending more money on promotion if you were in my shoes or maybe you already have and it's worked out for you! I am looking for advice on where and what I should spend my money on. I have plenty of beats but I need to get them moving. Check out my website Rob Dolla$ Beats

Focus on putting together a record with a local artist and regional industry artist with a buzz featured on it then spend the money on promoting that song, hire a good publicist that can get you featured on some of the bigger blogs. Once they post your record follow up and reach out to them about doing an in depth interview on you. Then follow up and shoot a video for the record. Should be able to recoup the 3k from there from local sales.

Publicist 1k
BTS Video/Music Video 500-1k (could save by linking with a local videographer and collaborating)
Regional Industry Feature 1k

Back