The #1 reason your beats are not selling on Soundclick...

SFTRAXX

West Coast Rap Producer
This right here may be part of the problem:

:4theloveofgod:

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Tag your beats.

Youtube, Soundclick, Soundcloud, etc are not secure.

You've been warned.

Protect your business.

this is in the same league of how to modify your semi-automatic to a full automatic isn't it: protected first amendment speech in the USA, because unless it is directly inciting you to do it, there is no crime.

However this one starts out by telling you that it is ok to take the music despite the statements of the copyright owner that it is copyright

this breaks that 1st amendment protection because it is inciting the viewers to commit a criminal act

strangely he goes to all that trouble to get the 320kbps cbr mp3 when his target should have been whatever higher quality ogg/flacc/wav/aiff files might be present

of course soundclick won't fix the problem and the browser developers will not remove their tools, so youtube needs to step up and remove this .... but they won't

This right here may be part of the problem:

:4theloveofgod:

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Tag your beats.

Youtube, Soundclick, Soundcloud, etc are not secure.

You've been warned.

Protect your business.

Yeah, you should always tag your beats.
I mean, you don't even have to do some clunky trick like this guy is doing to download the songs -- there's browser extensions that do similar things with a single click.
I've even had people send me songs they wanted me to mix where they recorded a beat playing through their speakers using their vocal mic.

-Ki
Salem Beats

this is in the same league of how to modify your semi-automatic to a full automatic isn't it: protected first amendment speech in the USA, because unless it is directly inciting you to do it, there is no crime.

However this one starts out by telling you that it is ok to take the music despite the statements of the copyright owner that it is copyright

this breaks that 1st amendment protection because it is inciting the viewers to commit a criminal act

strangely he goes to all that trouble to get the 320kbps cbr mp3 when his target should have been whatever higher quality ogg/flacc/wav/aiff files might be present

of course soundclick won't fix the problem and the browser developers will not remove their tools, so youtube needs to step up and remove this .... but they won't

In his comments he states that "everything uploaded to the internet becomes public domain"...

#fail

Back