We want to interview you,... (Music Magazine)

TheRealSuperStarKay

Super Producer
Hey,
I am SuperStar Kay. Music Producer & owner of both Khyng-Jayden Productions as well as the upcoming 937 Magazine. Our magazine will feature & interview both unsigned & independent artists. We are solely dedicated to getting the unheard more exposure throughout the globe. We aren't limiting ourselves to just artists though. We're looking to feature artists, producers, djs, engineers, writers, poets & more. We want to focus in completely on the underground scene. With that being said, Anyone interested in being featured, please feel free to email us letting us know that you'd like to be featured. Someone will respond as soon as possible telling you what all links or info is needed. From there they will contact you to begin the process. We hope to hear from you guys soon.

i really like your idea, but: isnt it better to find a rapper/singer/producer/whatever who is independent than they to find you....i think you understand what i mean....no offence, just my good intention :)

We've already got people searching. I just made this post because I can't find them all. It's a 2 way thing. They want the exposure. We want to show the world who they are. So, Whatever way we can get it done, We're trying. I understand what you mean though. You're right in ways.

Back