Want a free voice over/voice tag for your track? Click here!

Hey do you think you could make one for me! I could give a big shout out on Facebook. I got 600+ soundclick producers on my Facebook that are always looking for new voice tags. Do you think you could hook me up with one that says, "Tj Welches"?

-Tj Welches
Producer

Yo if you're still doing this a beat tag that says "City Beats" or City On The Beat or anything like that like the movie announcer would be fresh... I already have a few vocal tags I recorded of my girl, but I don't know anyone that can make that voice. Lol... if you actually could just record yourself doing a bunch of combinations of them that would be much appreciated. My email is cityinthedark@ymail.com and my Twitter is @CityBeats1 ... you could also just send me a private message through the boards. Thanks!

Hi is it too late to ask for a voice tag lol? 'This beat is produced by Jae Small'.
in a movie trailer voice lol? You know that deep voice

people, seriously, just get ur free beat tags at radiodaddy search it on google cause i aint got enough posts on here to post links lol. but trust me im saving u alotta trouble by giving u this info. i used it all the time till i decided on the perfect tags

could you hook me up too. i just need "Dro Beatz" in the voice on the scarface video. ill put your name in the info section of my beats as voice tag by Trumindz. this is awesome man. i been thinkin bout what tag i want to put on my beats. lol everybody on here is gonna have the same sounding voice tag. your voice is gonna be heard everywhere. my email is adeguzman0923@gmail.com.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

i could do some mix work for you in exchange for a voice tag

Last edited:
voice tag please?

Hey man i really like the way you do tags! and I would love it if you could
make Me one in the deep voice saying "Double A Beats!" Ill even give you credit on my new site.

can you make me one with the deep voice saying Killa Beatz Productions. I can put a link of yours in my soundcloud

Back