Vaporwave Artists

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Are there any vaporwave artists out here? I don't really use this style of art for my music (coverart), but it will be cool to meet people who make the artwork.
If you don't know what vaporwave is, I'm sure you've seen it all over soundcloud. A lot of tracks use this style of artwork as coverart, and I finally found out what exactly it is! It's vaporwave! haha It's both a style of electronic music and artwork.

Here are examples of vaporwave artwork: https://www.google.com/search?q=vap...z6_TAhXDhlQKHQbtAi4Q_AUIBigB&biw=1440&bih=751

How do you make this artwork? After a short analysis of the artwork, it seems to use old roman statues and new 20th/21st century consumer products with bright neon computer colors and glitch effects.

Do any of you make this style of artwork?

Let me know.

Thanks!

Most of those images would be pretty simple to put together in Photoshop. Any specifics you need help with?

ha, well i guess this style focuses on palm trees, arizona ice tea, computers, and roman statues...lol, is this real life? I've seen them all around on soundcloud but never realized it's actually a type of art lmao..

oh and japanese, or some kind of asian, writing. ha,

Last edited:
A good one, that's not bright but like darker colored would be cool to have a single or EP cover though. lmao, imagine seeing that shit in a record store on a vinyl.

Back