Unique international collaborations for producers & mixing engineers

23mpilo

Hi to every one, like any other goods and service producing business, music production also goes through the 3 stages of production, primary, secondary & Tertiary, some can perform all the 3 stages some only tackle the primary stage and let the other stages of production to be taken care of by others who specializes in those areas.

With out wasting your time

My idea is that, what if a group of producers and engineers got together to form one organisation where we monitor each others work, the producers produce, the mixers or engineer's mix and master and then when the song is ready, we all reach out in helping promote and market the track or tracks from these different producers, in return this will give both parties brand exposure they need and strengthen each individuals brand, this also gives us a challenge as well as the opportunity for us to work as one organization, we live in different countries and each and every country has its own laws but the bigger picture here is this, as we will be working together like this, we can use each others brands as a stepping stone to individual success which can benefit the whole participants, how? Well since we from different countries, we all looking for placements right, since I'm in south Africa, if my song gets placed first then what ever the energy that the song attracts or receives will not just be for me but for all of us producers and mixers involved in the little so called community, what ever energy these song attract, that energy can be used for the good for each individuals brand but most importantly the potential small organisation that we will be part off, this even gives us the opportunity to form a new sound or brand sound like the "ovo"type brand, I'm just making an example here. Well this is just an idea that can work if people work it but also a huge chunk of failure and betrayal if your heart and mind is not in the right place. So much can get done if we strategically and creatively work together about how we approach this music business. now day its totally a different game so who wants to try this life expirience out?feel free to share your comment and thoughts

Last edited:
Sounds good...

I can do all pretty much.. I haven't got tools for analogue mastering.. but I can do ok with what I have )

Sounds good...

I can do all pretty much.. I haven't got tools for analogue mastering.. but I can do ok with what I have )
Hey man thanks for the reply,dope track, can you work with rnb,trap and all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back