Traveling to Germany for Music Production

hamstank

Hey ya'll!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I've recently been awarded a travel grant to study music production in Germany for a month! Plan is to hopefully check out companies like Sennheiser, Neumann, Ableton, and Native Instruments and also do some of the music tours in Berlin. I was seeing if ya'll had any ideas for things I should check out!

I am an engineer and music producer if that helps. I'm a nerd for cool tech and also sound design. I know Germany has/had a good EDM scene and would love to check that out as well.

Thanks in advance :)

Also, if anyone wants to collab or hang or show me some cool things while I'm there that would be awesome :) I'll be bringing a mic or 2 so we could do some really cool things.

Sheer luck :) I saw an opportunity for travel grants for independent study and thought, hey, why not. Spent a decent amount of time putting together this trip and reached out to all these places. I was pretty intense in my proposal and itinerary, which I thought might have been too over the top but it turns out, they loved how passionate I was about learning and went through with it!

Back