Seeking the right music producers for my super-powered brainwaves.

:victory: Hello everyone. :victory:

Awhile back(about half a year ago) I gained extreme interest in Brainwave Entrainment(which is digital audio/brainwave frequencies that are known to alter your mind-state).

Through all this, I have been learning more and more as time goes by and I would always have to meditate(which I hated to do) when I would listen to Brainwave Entrainment audio.

After time went by and I kept learning, I made some amazing discoveries to the point my brainwaves now don't require hardly any meditation at all.

All my brainwaves now require is "listening ears" and I know how to mix them in with music to the point it's extremely hard to hear them yet your brain still catches on very well!

Most of my brainwave work goes into "Monaural beats" which are brainwaves that can be played out loud without stereo earphones while still noticing some amazing effects.

My brainwaves are the best you'll find on the internet and I am looking for some music producers who can put together relaxing club-like beats that are soothing like 'chillstep & ambient' but somewhat leaning towards the new 'deepstep' genre.

For those that aren't aware, the possibilities with brainwaves are limitless... "From ridding pain, enjoying a digital drug and all the way to expanding your consciousness." ...I'm sure there is many more things I have not mentioned.

But back to the point...

Whoever can make some killer deepstep/chillstep/ambient beats that I can use to inject my brainwaves into I will give them credit as the SFX/Music Producer and I they will receive the work we did(brainwave and music mixed) before I release it to Google Play.

Yes, I'm on Google Play... https://play.google.com/store/music/artist?id=Au4qsrpfvdyhelrj5hkbzqmadvu

Currently I only have my 'Saturn/Saturday' album which brings discipline and enhanced conscious thought. There is no music in any of my uploaded work on Google Play yet. Also, the SATURDAY album is currently free... So you can feel free to check it out and mix it in with your favorite relaxing music.

I'm broke right now so I can't pay anyone for beats/musicals yet. However, this is going to make it really big and when I get money from this work I will be sure to donate to everyone who has supported me.

The best part about working with me currently is you get to have a whole new music experience... and it will be coming from within your music!

Get at me for more information, I really need some chill music to mix in with them!

Whoever I work with will get to try out brainwave injected songs before anyone else.

Hit me up or leave a post if interested in working with me!

Back