Record label looking for producers (electro house, dubstep)

Hey man. I am a producer of electro house and hip hop. Looking to work with artists and showcase my skills. My SoundCloud is soundcloud.com/kharma-beats

Hey man. I am a producer of electro house and hip hop. Looking to work with artists and showcase my skills. My SoundCloud is soundcloud.com/kharma-beats

I heard the 1st two tracks which I'm guessing are your most recent projects. You're going to need to reference more hip hop and electro house records more because your tracks don't have that special sound yet.

Edit: Just keep listening to professional sounding pieces that you love more until it all sinks in.

Last edited:
I heard the 1st two tracks which I'm guessing are your most recent projects. You're going to need to reference more hip hop and electro house records more because your tracks don't have that special sound yet.

Edit: Just keep listening to professional sounding pieces that you love more until it all sinks in.

Hahahaha. There are 72 tracks mate. 70 more to go.

Hahahaha. You missed the point. Ah well your level of understanding intelligence is evidently below mine so good day. I wouldn't enjoy working with you.

Hahahaha. You missed the point. Ah well your level of understanding intelligence is evidently below mine so good day. I wouldn't enjoy working with you.

wtf kinda pompous flaming dick weed r YOU? i got news for ya pal; with THAT kinda attitude you will never get anywhere...sucks really cuz yer music aint half bad. on a lighter note (well, not really), i have a new project called Plymouth Fury which is...well...different...i have abandoned F U N K E N for now (actually i was forced to when Plymouth Fury killed and ATE 3 Members of F U N K E N); lemme know if i can be on your label Ace, i would consider it a priviledge....this information MUST get out asap...heres a couple of examples.

Shakehouse Circus Productions 1 347 903 8203 plymouthfuryantistep@gmail.com
Peace!
Sean Le Rats aka Lux Vexillifer aka F U N K E N
Bassplayer of Damnation
Bassplayer, Guitarist, Drummer and Singer of Mulchefye
Programmer of F U N K E N
Programmer of Plymouth Fury

Last edited:
Back