Record label looking for producers (electro house, dubstep)

RandomFan

Hi guys! So soon we will get distributed to Beatport, iTunes, Amazon, Juno, SoundsToSample and tons of other digital stores... We will start signing artists to our record label and start releasing their music and we will be trying to release only bangers.... And no random tracks.

So if your an artist and you want to get your track up on ENR or even get signed then send us your demos.

Always remember to have a good variation of synths/sounds/samples in your tracks also keep it complex and have a good vibe going...

We are looking for unique artists, there are endless possibilities what you can actually do with music, so try to be creative and stand out from all the other artists!

Check out my profile for links to the label like youtube,facebook,soundcloud,twitter!

Finally Somone looking for Electro House

Sent my info out to your soundcloud dropbox! I'm a new producer that's been learning the ropes quickly, this is only my second attempt at making a track, so I hope you like it, e-mailed you as well per your Facebook fanpage directions, and if you have any criticism at all to help me grow its always welcome. oh yeah and most importantly if you like it let me know as well!

Also, as a side-note the track is unmastered, however by the end of this week I will have a mastered copy completed and ready if you require.

sotermusicflyer.jpg

Hi guys! So soon we will get distributed to Beatport, iTunes, Amazon, Juno, SoundsToSample and tons of other digital stores... We will start signing artists to our record label and start releasing their music and we will be trying to release only bangers.... And no random tracks.

So if your an artist and you want to get your track up on ENR or even get signed then send us your demos.

Always remember to have a good variation of synths/sounds/samples in your tracks also keep it complex and have a good vibe going...

We are looking for unique artists, there are endless possibilities what you can actually do with music, so try to be creative and stand out from all the other artists!

Check out my profile for links to the label like youtube,facebook,soundcloud,twitter!

Hit me with a PM. I'm not an artist, but I know some very talented people.

Check it out

Still looking for artists? I've got some hot dubstep, drum n bass, electro and progressive house.
soundcloud.com/spe5hul-k
or myspace.com/stateofastasia for tracks from 2004ish

My name is Robert Upchurch, artist name Noumenal. I produce Dubstep, Psytrance, and Psybreaks. I have recently been putting all my time into Dubstep. I am looking for a real label. I've been DJing for 13 years and producing for 4 years. I have a Reverbnation account under the artist name Noumenal which has several of my tracks and also gives more information on my music, as well as a Soundcloud accout under the name Noumenal. I am on a small indie label out of New Orleans called Dharmaharmony Records. But its nothing major and there is no contract. Just a way of promoting myself. Im looking to find a major label to really get my music to take off. please take time to check out my tracks. Especially the dubstep tracks which is the main style Im doing now. Thank you.

My music

Hello I wanted to start creating more insane beats with producers and bring my tracks to life in the dubstep business and to compete with the other artists. I hope you take a look at this and are interested in helping me through my lifetime journey. Thanks for your time.

F u n k e n

F U N K E N
"Subconscious Awareness 1"

Cheers
Rats
Programmer of F U N K E N

Attachments

• F U N K E N - Subconscious Awareness 1.mp3
    5.2 MB · Views: 28
F u n k e n

F u n k e n
"Dadarcade"

Cheers
Rats
Programmer of F U N K E N

Attachments

• Funken-Dadarcade.mp3
    7.8 MB · Views: 40
F u n k e n

F U N K E N
"Attack Of The Guitars 2"
"Ya Ai"

Attachments

• Funken-Attack Of The Guitars 2.mp3
    5.8 MB · Views: 29
  • F U N K E N - Ya Ai.mp3
    6.4 MB · Views: 24
i responded to this thread months ago and today something hit me. there are different types of electro house tracks out there. for example you have the kind deadmau5 makes and the kind that laidback luke makes. then you have the kind that porter robinson makes and then there's the type that steve aoki producers as well. all electro house producers but very different sounding so my question is this, could you be more specific? or at least give us an example seeing as how i don't know any labels that cater to all types of a specific genre.

Last edited:
Hi, if you are looking for Producers please take a minute and check us out

(can't post links yet)

Producers: Soundcloud: (search) "TaeMakeBeats" and "B. Grey"

Check out my demos ;)

https://soundcloud.com/andrew-carra

andrewcarra EXCELLENT i LOVE your music! favorited.... acetheface954 that in and of itself can be hard...however, there are still a few die-hard indie record labels that dont give a rats ASS wtf kind of music it is long as people get into it...look harder ya will find em...of course when all else fails, ya could always start your own Label. thats what im gonna do....i personally plan to print cds casettes (comin back) vinyl (im getting a Lathe man 60s Wilcox Gay on Friday along with another one, BOTH with burnt cutting heads but otherwise ok hehehe anyone have any Wilcox Rek-o-kut whatever cutting heads PLEASE COM ASAP) damn 8 TRACK Open-Reel whatever still WORKS man, theres THOUSANDS of enthusiasts out there with old equipment lol im gonna put my Art onto EVERY media

andrewcarra EXCELLENT i LOVE your music! favorited.... acetheface954 that in and of itself can be hard...however, there are still a few die-hard indie record labels that dont give a rats ASS wtf kind of music it is long as people get into it...look harder ya will find em...of course when all else fails, ya could always start your own Label. thats what im gonna do....i personally plan to print cds casettes (comin back) vinyl (im getting a Lathe man 60s Wilcox Gay on Friday along with another one, BOTH with burnt cutting heads but otherwise ok hehehe anyone have any Wilcox Rek-o-kut whatever cutting heads PLEASE COM ASAP) damn 8 TRACK Open-Reel whatever still WORKS man, theres THOUSANDS of enthusiasts out there with old equipment lol im gonna put my Art onto EVERY media

LOL thanks but I've come along way since 2012. I also started my own label too. Specifically to release my own music. I've had some really successful tracks cone out to but since I had no marketing behind then I never branched out like I should've.

Back