Rapper looking for collaborations with producers, beatmakers,rappers,rockers,musician

Mahamane

Hi, i'm 16 years, and i'm a french young rapper, who rap in english, i got a very good accent. I'm not like these others stupid 16 years boy i'm better than them, i got a dope flow and a dope style. I wanna have connections with rappers, beatmakers, have contact with producers because i'm gonna move out in America at 18 for pursuing my dream, my passion. Collaborate, or have contact with a french black man like me can be a good opportunity for both of us. So, if you want, you can send me a message in the site.

Last edited:
Hi, i'm 16 years, and i'm a french young rapper, who rap in english, i got a very good accent. I'm not like these others stupid 16 years boy i'm better than them, i got a dope flow and a dope style. I wanna have connections with rappers, beatmakers, have contact with producers because i'm gonna move out in America at 18 for pursuing my dream, my passion. Collaborate, or have contact with a french black man like me can be a good opportunity for both of us. So, if you want, you can send me a message in the site.

Still looking for a producer?

hey man you can check out my website that is in my signature and if you like the beats just send me an email to the email that is in my signature.
Also if you can send me something of yours to to show me your style, that would be great
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back