Rap Contest on 5/5, free entry, cash prize, streamed to a small twitch.tv channel

l0de

Hey, I run a weekly rap contest on my twitch.tv stream that's just starting out. This is my second week running this contest, and I'm branching out to forums to try and get more entries. It's a pretty small stream, usually between 50-100 simultaneous viewers, and we take live calls. It's mainly a comedy broadcast. I anticipate we'll get about 10-15 total entries, so it's not a crowded field. There is a cash prize pot thrown together by listeners.

If you're interested in competing, please visit the contest rules here:

#LRH RAP BATTLE AND ASCII CONTEST FOR 5/5 – THE LØDE RADIO HOUR

There's some rule clarification in the next post up.

for ease of checking out if you want to participate, here's a direct link to the instrumental for the week:

This is a comedy show, and the theme of the raps for this week is TIME. Interpret that however you want. The only real rule content wise is that you can't change the length of the instrumental.

The details:
The contest deadline is midnight NYC time on 5/4
Tracks will be aired on twitch.tv and callers will vote live for their favorite tracks
Whoever gets the most votes will win the prize pool. The prize pool is a pot thrown together by listeners, there is no entry fee for the contest. It's currently at $320 but I must stress this is only PLEDGES, some people might not pay up. I'm personally throwing in $25 which I can guarantee. If you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up on IRC or on twitter, I'll also be checking this thread to answer any qs.

I know this is relatively short notice, but I do plan to do one of these every week.

Back