R U the next DrDre, The Neptunes, Timbaland, or Mikewillmadeit? Seeking production!

Omar Hudson

Remember the days when an artist would have one producer take the helm of a complete project? Dr. Dre "The Shady LP" Timbaland "Futuresexlovesounds" The Neptunes "Lord Willing".

We are looking for a complete and confident producer to produce our artist's next EP. We are looking for a strong signature sound. This is a chance to be creative and think outside of the box in an industry that is full of copy and paste! This is an opportunity to be more involved and to have your input respected, in an industry where the artform of producing and the producer is not respected like they should be.

This is a great opportunity to add to your resume and credits and could lead to future gigs with the recording label. If you are interested in working on a full length project please contact me. Please include a sample of your music or links and if applicable a resume'. I look forward to hearing you, Thank You!

Omar Hudson
omarhudson@gmail.com

Nice. Definitely sounds like an opportunity although I'm confused about what you represent if you know what i mean.

You can check my website in my sign , i already made some complete projects with artist and i have my own sound . Working on a volume 2 right now as well . Would be down to work for a complete mixtape/album but cant do it for free unless im really feelin your music so it would help if your drop some links . You can find my email on my website as well.

Bless

DBR

thanks for the interest. and no i don't know what you mean. but maybe i can clarify myself... shoot me an email. But again,in a nut shell, i am looking for a talented producer to produce my artist. It is a paid gig! thanks again for the responses everyone!

Back