Producers for Artist

Beats Flipbtz

Hello all,
I'm new to the community and I figured this would be a great place to meet other producers and work with them. I am currently part of a Label/production group that is starting up. I'm looking to work with other producers and artist. I am currently trying to get some producers for a particular artist we have just signed so if you are interested in working with me, there may be a chance I can put your song on the album. I"m open to giving and receiving a lot of exposure so definitely let me know if you are interested in working with me. Hope to see some collaborations!

Sorry it's cause I had deleted it. I don't have great sounding tracks cause I really only get mastered instrumentals and it's hard to mix vocals with those. But I try.

Here's my soundcloud

Soundcloud.com/lucidx1993

I can deff make you a beat or you can take mine right now i have two beats on soundcloud that im giving away for an artist to take, i can also cook up a few beats for you hmu at my gmail - Jelibeatz at gmail dot com
And my soundcloud - JeliBeats

I'll be posting more beats very soon but for now, check out my Bob's Burgers beat! You can find it on my facebook --> jrabblemusic

Back