Producer Looking For Talented Artist

I have amazing music, promise wont regret, looking for a serious producer to do the mixing/mastering, please contact at 682 622 6987

Hi 3nterprise, I'm not a rapper/vocalist but am a lyricist. I have a project found at Home under 'the project'. I'm looking for beats from different producers. If you're interested please choose your favourite 5 or 6 poems and have a go at making some custom beats. Alternatively, I have looked through your work and liked a lot of it. I think some of it may work for my project. If possible, please could I use: listen closely, liq, all eyes on me, premiere, chillax, amazing, unconquered, in the basement and legendary as potential beats for my project. I won't use all the beats for the finished project, probably 3-5 from each producer but the more I have available to me the easier it will be to match with poems and lure MCs and vocalists. Financial terms are listed on the 'my project' page. You can contact me through the contact page on my site or e-mail specialk2323@hotmail.co.uk or I'll be checking back on here. I hope you want to join in.

Thanks, Dave

Back